After some consideration, here are some modifications I'd make to the list:
- Iowa should start just west Elgin.
- Downstate should start just south of Joliet.
- Wisconsin needs to say "Cheese" much like Iowa does "Corn"
- Indiana should include the Amish and car racing.
- Gary, Indiana should be labeled, "The Armpit of America."
- Borders of both Indiana and Wisconsin should include "Police Zone" since that's where Chicagoans always get ticketed.
- Wisconsin should just be labled "The Lake House" because everyone has one there.