Still, I would like to extend an invitation for you to link up for my Thankful Thursday linky. I plan to do this for each Thursday in November so we can remind each other about all the things in our lives for which we should be grateful.
If you don't get a chance to link up tonight, don't worry because I'll keep this open all week!
Ok... here are five things I'm thankful for this week...
|That turkey is my very first piece of clipart!|
- My sweet bloggy friend, Erin at I'm Lovin Lit, who surprised me with two Seller Kits to encourage me in my TPT endeavors. (I used her chevron background and bunting to make this linky image. Cute, huh?) Erin has been a great friend, mentor, inspiration, coach, and cheerleader to me since day one.
- My friend (since grad school) and co-worker, Caitlin, bought and brought me a chai tea latte from Starbucks today during first period. It was a totally unnecessary but appreciated just-because gift.
- As I was walking a student to her bus this afternoon, we were discussing our plans for this 4-day weekend when she exclaimed, "I'm sure gonna miss you!" and gave me a hug.
- I reconnected with a former student this week from my first year teaching. It was fun to reminisce about our class, and I loved hearing about all the promising adventures in her life!
- I'm thankful for my parents and Joel for supporting me in my decision to be a teaching assistant this year. I literally wouldn't be able to do this without them.